District & Sessions Judge, Dhubri Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited from the eligible citizen of India in Standard Form as prescribed in Assam Gazette of Part-IX for filling up the following Grade-IV (Office Peon and Chowkidar) posts in the establishment of the undersigned carrying pay in the PB : Rs. Rs.12,000 to 52,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.3900/- and other allowances as admissible.
District & Sessions Judge, Dhubri Job Vacancy Details
1) Name of Post : Office Peon
- No. of Posts : 3 (three). [OBC/MOBC (Woman)-1,. EWS-1,PWD (Divyang) -1]
2) Name of Post : Chowkidar
- No. of Posts : 1 (one) SC.
- Rs. Rs.12,000 to 52,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.3900/- and other allowances as admissible.
Eligibility Criteria :
- 1. Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 44 years of age as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
- 2. Candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification of Class- VIII passed.
How to apply: -
- 1) Intending Candidates fulfilling the requisite criterion should submit their duly filled up application form along with self-attested copies of testimonials, Certificate(s) claiming under reserved category/ PWD/ EWS from the appropriate authority, three self-attested recent passport size photographs and one self addressed envelope duly postage stamped of Rs.5/- should reach the Sd/- District & Sessions Judge, Dhubri. on or before 22/10/2019 during office hours.
- 2) The envelope containing the application should mention the name of the post and the reservation category he/ she is applied for, superscribed in RED ink on the top.
- 3) Candidates already in Govt. services shall submit their application through proper channel.
- 4) Candidates shall have to appear for the interview/ Viva voce for selection at their own expenses. Details of the interview/ viva-voce shall be notified in due course and will be uploaded in the website www.dhubrijudiciary.gov.in
Download Advertisement : Click Here
Download Standard Application Form : Click Here
Last Date : 22/10/2019