District Fisheries Devt. Officer, Nagaon, Assam Recruitment 2019 : Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part- IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanctioned vacant posts as mentioned below under the office of the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon and Sub Divisional Fisheries Development Officer (SDFDO), Hojai.
District Fisheries Devt. Officer, Nagaon Job Vacancy Details
Name of Post : Junior Assistant
No. of Posts : 4 (Four)
Educational Qualification :
A candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
Other qualification: A candidate must have -
- Working knowledge in computer application
- Computer skill in typing (both Assamese and English), preparation of Power Points, Application of Excel, etc.
Scale of pay:
- Pay Band-2 of Rs.14,000 to 49,000 + GP of Rs. 6200 per month plus other allowances as Admissible as per Rules.
- • A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 01.09.2019. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST as per Govt. rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of the candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt.OM.ABP.6/2016/9-A dtd 25th April, 2018
- • In case of Persons with Disabilities the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt.OM No.ABP.144/95/121-A Dated:-28/10/2015.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their application.
- Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
- In service candidates should apply through proper channel along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer otherwise their application shall be rejected.
- Applications (including application received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Application without proper supporting documents or without pass port size photograph, or unsigned or incomplete will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidate(s).
- The selected candidates qualified for appointment will be governed by existing new set of pension rules which have already been formulated with contributory pension scheme by State Govt, vide O.M NO.BW.7/2008/pt/40, dtd,06-10-2009
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in the written test/computer Skill test (Practical).
- Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
- Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
- Candidates should give their active Mobile No along with e-mail. I.D. in appropriate position of the application form.
- The office of the undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage through corrigendum /addendum
Mode of Selection:
The selection of eligible candidates will be made in the following phases.
- Phase -1: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple-Choice Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of outlines of syllabus will be intimated to candidates in due course of time.
- Phase - II: Against vacancy candidates will be short listed as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the shorthsted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i e Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, etc.
How to Apply:
The application must be accompanied by the following-
- (a) Self-attested copies of pass and other certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational i.e from HSLC onwards and other qualifications, HSLC Admit Card for age proof, caste certificate along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The office will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- (b) Affix one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self-attested along with application.
- (c) The applicant will enclose a self-addressed envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing Postal Stamp of Rs 10/- along with the application.
- (d) The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in Bold Letter in the envelope containing application form as “Application for the Post of “Junior Assistant” under the Establishment of DFDO, Nagaon/SDFDO, Hojai”
- (e) Candidate must have to indicate clearly under which establishment he/she applies, i.e. specify whether under O/o the DFDO, Nagaon or the O/o the SDFDO, Hojai. Interested candidates may apply for the post under both the establishment separately.
Applications should be submitted to the Office of the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002 during the office hours.
Download Standard Application Form
Last Date : October 4, 2019