Director of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2019: Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part- IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanctioned vacant posts as mentioned below under the office of the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16 (Meen Bhawan).
Director of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2019 Junior Assistant Jobs Details
Name of Post : Junior Assistant
No. of Posts : 3 (Three)
Scale of Pay : (PB-2) Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- +GP- 6200/- per month.
Age : (a) A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 01.09.2019. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST as per Govt. rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of the candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt. OM.ABP. 6/ 2016/ 9-A dtd. 25th April,2018.
(b) In case of Persons with Disabilities the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM No.ABP.144/95/121-A Dated: 28.10.2015.
Educational Qualification : The Candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University. Proficiency in Computer Typing both English and Assamese is essential. As per rules.
Application Fee : Nil (As per Notification No.FEG.32/2016/ 12, dtd. 21.05.2018.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- Candidates should be well versed in State Official Languages.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the written test/computer Skill test (Practical).
- Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
- The incomplete applications and the applications submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
Mode of Selection
- Phase - I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple Choice Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter.
- Phase - II: Against vacancy candidates will be short listed as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the short listed candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.
How to Apply : The application should be submitted through online website http://fisheryrect.in and may submit online applications w.e.f. 08-09-2019. The last date of online submission of Applications up to 25.09.2019. Individual Call letters will be issued through online in due course.
The selected candidates qualified for appointment will be governed by existing new set of pension rules which are already formulated with contributory pension scheme by State Govt. vide O.M.NO.BW.7/2008/pt/40, dtd.06.10.2009.
Online Apply Start Date : 08.09.2019
Last Date : 25.09.2019