DHSFW Assam Admit Card Download: Directorate of Heath Services [Family Welfare] Department Assam has going to release Admit Card for the posts of Grade III and Grade-IV. DHS Assam Admit Card 2019 Download link will available now. So you can visit www.yourcareers.in. this site regular for more updates.
|DHSFW Assam Admit Card Download|
DHSFW Assam Admit Card Download for Grade III and Grade IV
Name of Organization: Directorate of Health Service [Family Welfare] Assam
- Job Type: Assam Government Jobs
- Job Location: Assam
- Name of the Post: Grade-III, Grade-IV
- No. of Posts: Grade- III: 189, Grade-IV- 65
- Category: Admit card
- Exam Date: 08.09.2019
- Mode of Exam: Written Test
- Admit card Status: Available
- Official website: https://dhsfw.assam.gov.in
How to Download Admit Card for Grade 3 and Grade 4 posts for DHSFW Assam
Candidates who submitted online application against this DHSFW Grade-III and Grade-IV Recruitment 2018 need to follow below provided steps to download their admit card.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Download Admit Card link.
- Now, enter your Application No, Password and click on Download button.
- After completing above steps your admit card will be downloaded.
Documents to carry on DHSFW Assam Exam Date
You need to get a valid ID (in original) of yourself along with a hard copy of the call letter. Your name printed on the call letter should match that ID card. You can take any of the following ID cards on the DHSFW Assam exam date 2019 for Grade- 3 and Grade- 4 posts –
- PAN Card,
- Driving License,
- Voter ID,
- Bank Passbook,
- Aadhar Card.
Download Grade III Advertisement
Download Grade IV Advertisement
Download Admit Card
Click Here (Available Now)